As I celebrated my 40th birthday this week I was full of joy and gratitude for the incredible friends, family, and growing opportunities I have been blessed with throughout my life.
My friends took me to lunch, my husband brought home dinner, my kids played games with me, and I bought my own cake… because I can.
The cherry on top was finding out that my RN license was officially approved for renewal on my birthday!
Even though my birthday was on a busy day in the middle of the week, we got to celebrate some more by doing an escape room on Friday night with our friends Paul and Casandra! It was a creepy mental hospital theme and we had so much fun!
It’s going to be an interesting transition year for me, but God is good and so is my tribe. Thank you all for your love and kind words. I am truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment