The kids and I were fortunate to attend an interfaith community event where four cast members from "The Chosen" came to share their experiences working with the show that portrays the life of Jesus Christ.
It was fascinating to hear how the Lord has blessed their lives and the miracles they have witnessed through their unique experiences. I felt the spirit as I listened to how the Lord manifests His love in the lives of individuals who are trying their best to follow him, even though they may not have the fullness of the gospel.
Our kids haven't had much exposure to other faith traditions, so it was interesting to see their reactions to the audience joining together in praise through music.
Leah was really getting into it though!
It was fun to have Grandpa Stephan and Grandma Jody there with us. They're pretty big fans of The Chosen too.Can't wait to see Season 4!

No comments:
Post a Comment