I got an email from Chelsea's school this week asking for baby pictures of 5th grade students so they could include them in the yearbook.
Where has the time gone!?!?
This sweet baby face is turning 11 this year! And according to Harry Potter, that is a very magical year.
The public library hosted a fun Harry Potter event, so we went and made wands, played quidditch, searched for magical creatures, and attended a herbology class.
Chelsea asked for a GigaPet for her birthday (ironically the same age I was when I had one in the 90's!)
She also got a bracelet with "jingle-jangles" and charms.
I don't know what she wished for, but if it was for a brownie-oreo-ice-cream-sandwich birthday cake, then she got her wish!
Grammy gave her a fun Pixel Creature creation set, which kept her entertained for a few hours.
Happy 11th Birthday, Chelsea!
Stop... just stop it!
I can't handle the cuteness!
No comments:
Post a Comment