*

*

Wednesday, December 31, 2025

Critchfield Family Quotes 2025

FEBRUARY
-Dad kept farting during the Super Bowl while cheering for the Eagles.
Kids: “Dad, you’re gross.”
Dad: “My farts are helping us win. I am the WIND beneath their WINGS!”
-Leah was making a sandwich and came up with a gospel analogy. “This butter knife is like a missionary - it’s spreading the mayonnaise like a missionary spreads the gospel!” APRIL
C: “My pants keep making a weird noise when I walk.”
L: “Umm, I don’t think it’s your pants…”
AUGUST
-School shoe shopping with Chelsea and we were having a hard time finding a good deal under $50.
C: “Jeez! Why is everything so expensive? These people need to stop it with their expensitivity…”
-Dad didn’t want to spend money on the extra rides at Lagoon.
S: “Why? Are you chicken?”
D: “No, I’m cheap.”
C: “He’s just trying to save a few Buck-Buck-Buuuuucks!”
J: “...Because he’s cheep-cheep-cheeep!”
-S: “This picture of us on the sky ride makes Jacob look sick and I look hot.”(Both ways)
-M: “Shaelyn needs a new backpack for senior year because she’s following a trend.”
S: “No, it’s a tradition.”
J: “It’s a trend-ition”
-Working with a nutrition therapist to improve Leah’s selective food preferences.
M: “Have you ever eaten eggs?”
L: “I only eat eggs when they’re baked in a cake.”
-Barrett and Brooks came to stay for a few days and loved playing in the kiddie pool in the backyard. Barrett thought it was called a “kitty” pool so he asked Mom, “Can we swim in the CAT pool?”
DECEMBER Opening gifts at Grandma Jody’s and Grandma asked Kingston, “Do you have a tiny package in there?” (Referring to his gift bag). One of the boys replied, “That’s kind of a personal question Grandma.” The boys started snickering and Chelsea said, “I know it’s dirty, but I don’t want to know why.”

No comments:

Post a Comment