*

*

Tuesday, July 29, 2025

Shaelyn's 17th Birthday

Shaelyn turned 17 today.
It shouldn't be possible, but it is.
It's crazy how fast this kid has grown. She's almost an adult!
We got her car washed and vacuumed and filled it with gasoline, bought a new Owala water bottle, and picked up some flowers and fairy lights at Hobby Lobby to decorate her room.
For the past few years she has been developing an obsession over Marvel movies and characters, and she decided she wanted us to help her decorate Marvel themed cupcakes for her birthday.
I think everyone made it to the plate in some form.
While we were decorating, Jacob made sure she got to listen to one of her favorite Marvel songs:
"We Didn't Start The Fire - Avengers Endgame Cast"

Tony Stark, Iron Man, Nick Fury has a plan
Big Shock, Pepper Potts, Arc Reactor Core
Asgard, ancient war, Loki, and his brother, Thor
Bruce Banner, radiation, transformation, ROAR
Coulson and Maria Hill, they're the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Clint Barton, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Russian Spy
Captain Rogers, World War II, Bucky, Peggy, I love you
First Avenger, here we go, everyone assemble!
War Machine, Falcon spin, Bucky Barnes is back again
Star-Lord, Gamora, too, Drax, Rocket, "I am Groot"
Vision, Mantis, Nebula, Ultron in Sokovia
Civil War, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, and Spider-Man
Doctor Strange, Ragnarok, Henry, Janet, and the Wasp
Black Panther in Wakanda, Shuri, Okoye, Killmonger
Captain Marvel, Goose the Cat, been flying higher, further, faster
Thanos and Infinity War, I can't take it anymore!
We didn't start the fire
It was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we're tryin' to fight it
 
It's going to be a big year for Shaelyn, and we hope she makes a lot of fun memories!
Happy 17th Birthday, Shaelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment