Jacob had an opportunity to spend the weekend with local military kids at a Winter retreat, so I asked him to share the details of his adventure.
"So, first I rode to River Canyon in Garden Valley for the snow bash with dad in his truck."
"Then we went into the gym and did some icebreakers and went over some camp rules like
"Always stay with your spud-bud."
"We played some games the next day."
"Then we built some straw rockets and paper airplanes."
"I'm glad I went because I got to make some new friends, I got to play in the snow, we got to have free time and do things like play on the bouncy houses, rock climb, and play in the snow. And actually, one time, I saw like 20 deer outside the cabin which was pretty cool.
Overall, it was a fun thing to do."

No comments:
Post a Comment